Author Topic: Looking to lease for the month of April  (Read 477 times)

Jesse Schremmer

Looking to lease for the month of April
« on: January 25, 2017, 07:26:08 PM »
Hello everyone I'm looking to lease a spot for the month of April. I fish the Farmington river often and every year I camp and fish for the opening weekend in April. The state of CT closed its state campgrounds until may 26th so I'm left stranded trying to find an open campground. I would love to be able to lease and fish for the entire month! Hopefully someone can help me out! Thanks
« Last Edit: January 26, 2017, 07:16:28 AM by Eric Hangland »

Carol Hoebel

• Klondike Trustees
  • Best Campsite in the Berkshires!
Re: Looking to lease for the month of April
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2017, 02:23:22 PM »
Are you looking for a place to park a Camper or want to rent a Camper already there?

Jesse Schremmer

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2017, 08:29:11 PM »
I have a 19ft flagstaff and I also have a smaller pop up, I could use one or the other or both I'm not sure how the rules are regarding other pop ups or tents? , but honestly if I had to rent a camper to get the month of April I would. I'm just trying to keep my tradition of opening day fishing trip going, so realistically we will do whatever it takes. Thanks for replying

William Riley

• Klondike Members
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2017, 06:47:06 PM »
Jesse, I have an empty site (V2-8) which is avaiable at $500 for the month of April. Sewer and electric are included, but there is no propane tank for heat or cooking. Let me Know if you are interested in leasing my site. You may contact me at wrileythree@gmail.com or by phone at 516-318-5446.
- Bill Riley