Author Topic: Posting on the For Sale or Wanted board  (Read 7389 times)

Eric Hangland

• Administrator
Posting on the For Sale or Wanted board
« on: February 05, 2016, 08:25:19 AM »
Members are encouraged to make their own posts so that they can modify or remove them as needed.  Pictures may be added as attachments or inserted into the body of the post.  If you need help or would like me to post it for you just let me know.

Also, there is a For Sale or Wanted board in the private section of the forum for Klondike members only.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 08:12:21 AM by Eric Hangland »

Trazzara

Re: Posting on the For Sale or Wanted board
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2021, 09:44:40 AM »
I would like ti pist my place for sale .  but im having a heck of a time figuring how to do so.   Thank you for any help

highland

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2021, 02:00:51 PM »
looking for a site to purchase please contact Bob at 8603038225

Lassie6270

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2022, 10:33:19 AM »
I am looking for information about purchasing a site. Will you please let me know what the guidelines and costs are?  Also what is for sale?
Thanks Marcia

Mamafig2

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2023, 09:52:04 PM »
My husband and I are looking to buy in the next few years as we will be retiring. In the mean time we would love to rent something for a month or two during spring, summer or fall to see what the community is like. I'm not sure that this is something done but we would be open to advice. We are couple in our early 60s , non smokers and we do have two very well behaved dogs that do not shed. Thank you
Laura and mike figorito
« Last Edit: January 30, 2023, 09:53:39 PM by Mamafig2 »

Lisa Sperling

• Klondike Members
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2023, 04:33:46 PM »
Regarding Mamfig2, I have just yesterday met Laura and Mike Fogorito, and they seem like a very nice couple who appreciates the Klondike environment and they would like to rent seasonally until they retire. If anybody is anticipating a vacancy, please contact them, or me, as I am now in contact with them. My number is 413-519-3919. Lisa Sperling
Lisa Sperling ODonnell, CBR
Licensed REALTOR
Keller Williams Realty
413-519-3919