Author Topic: 🏡ANOTHER NEW KLONDIKE LISTING V2-23! UPDATE: Sold - Closed 7/10/23🎉  (Read 836 times)

Lisa Sperling

• Klondike Members
***Update: CLOSED 7/10***
***Update: UNDER CONTRACT 6/16***

No, this is NOT a duplicate. 😄 I just so happened to have another listing this week: the beautiful property of Bob and Michelle Pachomski, located at V2-23! Just $81,900 for one of the most beautifully accessorized properties I have seen in the park. Only a panoramic photo could capture all that it has to offer! Please see all photos to make sure you ve seen it all! It is an entertainment powerhouse! The yard is practically another living area, with strings of large LED lights overhead for evening hoopla! Seeing is believing, so come to my open house SUNDAY 6/4 2-4:00, with a Clubhouse tour immediately following.

>>>PLEASE click here for ALL the photos and details as appearing on Realtor.com:

https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/759-N-Main-Rd-V2-23_Otis_MA_01253_M90776-52764

🌺 ALL this, plus all the quality items being left behind, making it Turnkey, make this a simply amazing opportunity for easy living in Klondike!

A few of the featured photos below, but please click on the listing 👆 for them all!
« Last Edit: July 13, 2023, 10:23:12 AM by Lisa Sperling »
Lisa Sperling ODonnell, CBR
Licensed REALTOR
Keller Williams Realty
413-519-3919