Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10
Dear Lisa,
I spoke with Jean and she was unsure who she had called and left a message with!
It was not me, but I am in communication with her now.

Susan Deacon
RE/MAX Compass
For Sale, Lease or Wanted / NEW LISTING AT KLONDIKE
« Last post by deaconsuedeacon on May 05, 2023, 08:34:31 AM »
Vacant lot for sale by Susan Deacon of RE/MAX Compass.
Call me at 413-297-2076 for further information.

https://www.flexmls.com/cgi-bin/mainmenu.cgi?cmd=url+other/run_public_link.html&public_link_tech_id=1r1n8vpa2ceb&s=6&cid=1

Contact me if you would like to be notified of this listing.

I am a licensed REALTOR (TM) since 1996, one of the very first CBRs (Certified Buyer Representatives) in Western MA, and most importantly, have been part of the Klondike community since 2001, and an owner since 2012, so I am very familiar with Klondike from an inside perspective.

In the past 8 months, I have had 8 Klondike clients who are all very pleased with my performance. References available.

I would be pleased to give you a tour of this wonderful gated community. In the event I cannot answer a question, I would be happy to secure the accurate info for you.

Please call me today, at (413) 519-3919.

Lisa Sperling, CBR
Licensed MA REALTOR (TM)
Keller Williams Realty
(413) 519-3919
Hi Gantinozzi,

I believe you meant this message for someone else. I did not receive a message from you, but I most definitely would have returned the call right away. That?s one thing my customers always tell me they appreciate about me.

If you intended to call me, my number is 413-519-3919. If not, I hope you reach the intended party. 🙂
Welcome 2023

Spring has arrived and what a great time to consider Klondike Camp Resort as a vacation destiny for you and your family.

It has been my pleasure to work in this community as a RE/MAX Compass Agent and look forward to the next year.

I wanted to update everyone with my stats since I started representing Klondike in 2016.

I have successfully SOLD 32 units plus several empty lots from 2016 to present. 

If you are looking for an available site please feel free to email me at deaconsuedeacon@yahoo.com or call my cell at 413-297-2076.

Do you have a site that you want to sell? I would love to meet and discuss that with you.

Please call or text me at 413-297-2076 or email me at deaconsuedeacon@yahoo.com

Best,
Susan Deacon
Re/Max Compass
413-297-2076
General Discussion & Information / Re: horseshoes
« Last post by TIM OPDYKE on April 29, 2023, 10:14:39 AM »
Is there horseshoes playing on a regular schedule?
For Sale, Lease or Wanted / Purchase Lot
« Last post by gantinozzi on April 29, 2023, 07:28:55 AM »
Hi Lisa,

I left a message on your voice mail yesterday and didn't hear back .. can you call me on my cell 203-231-0514
Looking to purchase a lot please contact me on my cell phone directly.
***UPDATE: SOLD!***
Please Welcome our newest member, Susan Gordon Brown!

If you have any questions or would like to see the unit, please call or text me at (413)519-3919. I am also an owner in the campground, and will be happy to give you a complete tour of the clubhouse and facilities as well. Part of the Klondike community since 2001.

My latest listing is unit V5-10 for just $77,900!
Scroll down for photos and official MLS listing link.

My MLS writeup:

Part of a fun yet serene community, this well maintained turnkey two bedroom getaway is nicely set back from a cul-de-sac road known within the park as Leisure Lane, on its own deeded lot. It boasts a large bright 3 season porch, a metal roof, lots of built ins, an oversized double- sided shed, and the current owners have cleared many large trees from the lot, a costly undertaking. This fully furnished Mallard home is 34x12' w/a 24' long addition. Its location in the park is a very convenient commute to the pool and clubhouse. Klondike Campground Resort is a nice place to call home from April 15 to October 15, and a great place to visit the rest of the year to take advantage of local trails, skiing, outlet shopping, and fishing. Klondike has a large clubhouse w/ lots of amenities, a large newer pool w/poolside cafe, picnic area, playground, tennis & pickle ball courts, onsite ponds for fishing & kayaking, and more!

The official listing for photos and more info:
https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/759-N-Main-Rd-V5-10_Otis_MA_01253_M91057-72724
General Discussion & Information / Water outage
« Last post by Maintenance Update on February 16, 2023, 07:04:31 PM »
NOTICE
We are making upgrades to our water system.
Water will be out in all villages except V2 on the following dates- February 21,22,23
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10