Author Topic: Klondike Payments  (Read 1101 times)

Linda L. Donais

• Klondike Members
Klondike Payments
« on: October 30, 2020, 11:34:40 AM »
I recently had a payment returned. I have been sending payments for the past 20 yrs to the same street address, 789 Main St., Suite #2, Great Barrington, MA 01230. Post Office returned, stating, No Such Street. I believe it is a Post Office error. However, I have been trying to call RWP Tax and Accounting, where payments are sent, and keep getting their vmail with none of my calls being returned. I would like to mail back out, but please respond asap, that this address has not changed.
Thank you,
Linda Donais

mmahoney79

• Klondike Members
Re: Klondike Payments
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2020, 11:37:01 AM »
It changed as I too had it returned.
The gentleman at RWP gave me a new address and said that an announcement would be made addressing the change.

I won?t share the information/address as I think it makes sense to let the power that be address the change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Linda L. Donais

• Klondike Members
Re: Klondike Payments
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2020, 02:02:56 PM »
To Klondike Board,

I have my September payment that hasn't as yet cleared and now October payment that I sent weeks ago, just returned to me a couple of days ago from the Post Office stating, No Such Street. I have called RWP several times and left vmails, I also sent them an email this morning and still no response. Why weren't we notified of the address change for RWP Accounting?

I await your reply.

Linda Donais

Linda L. Donais

• Klondike Members
Re: Klondike Payments October 2020
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2020, 10:24:58 PM »
I received a vmail from Bill Perroti (not sure if I spelled his name correct), new address to send payments is:

Klondike Club
P. O. Box 427
East Greenbush, New York 12061

As previously, make sure to put your lot number on your check.

Linda Donais