Author Topic: REALTOR Lisa Sperling.s Listing for Sale - UPDATE: SOLD!  (Read 607 times)

Lisa Sperling

• Klondike Members
REALTOR Lisa Sperling.s Listing for Sale - UPDATE: SOLD!
« on: April 23, 2023, 08:57:57 PM »
***UPDATE: SOLD!***
Please Welcome our newest member, Susan Gordon Brown!

If you have any questions or would like to see the unit, please call or text me at (413)519-3919. I am also an owner in the campground, and will be happy to give you a complete tour of the clubhouse and facilities as well. Part of the Klondike community since 2001.

My latest listing is unit V5-10 for just $77,900!
Scroll down for photos and official MLS listing link.

My MLS writeup:

Part of a fun yet serene community, this well maintained turnkey two bedroom getaway is nicely set back from a cul-de-sac road known within the park as Leisure Lane, on its own deeded lot. It boasts a large bright 3 season porch, a metal roof, lots of built ins, an oversized double- sided shed, and the current owners have cleared many large trees from the lot, a costly undertaking. This fully furnished Mallard home is 34x12' w/a 24' long addition. Its location in the park is a very convenient commute to the pool and clubhouse. Klondike Campground Resort is a nice place to call home from April 15 to October 15, and a great place to visit the rest of the year to take advantage of local trails, skiing, outlet shopping, and fishing. Klondike has a large clubhouse w/ lots of amenities, a large newer pool w/poolside cafe, picnic area, playground, tennis & pickle ball courts, onsite ponds for fishing & kayaking, and more!

The official listing for photos and more info:
https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/759-N-Main-Rd-V5-10_Otis_MA_01253_M91057-72724
« Last Edit: June 04, 2023, 09:10:46 AM by Lisa Sperling »
Lisa Sperling ODonnell, CBR
Licensed REALTOR
Keller Williams Realty
413-519-3919